Puppy classes teach you how to train your puppy.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 virus, TDTC has had to make adjustments to our Winter 2021 schedule. Please be patient with us as we try to accommodate as many of you as possible who wish to enroll in classes when they resume on the week of January 4, 2021.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- Updated enrollment information and enrollment form are available on the website.
- Class size will be limited to seven (7) students and NO additional visitors. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Classes will be 55 minutes in length so the instructor has time to clean the ring before the next class.
- You may either mail your enrollment form, drop it in the mail slot at the club, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (if paying via credit card).
- Masks and/or face shields are required in all classes.
Length: 8 weeks, 1 hour per week
Age of Dog: 10 to 22 weeks on the START date of class.
Age of Handler: 8 and up
You and your dog will learn:
- Housebreaking and crate training
- How to stop biting and chewing
- Fun things to do with your puppy
- Basic obedience training
2021 Puppy Classes
$50 tuition includes eight, one-hour classes.*
*Member pricing $40
Current as of 12/1/2020
Dogs that complete puppy class are ahead of the game when they start their obedience training. The puppies will be socialized and well mannered by the time they are six months old. The bond that you will build with your dog by going through puppy classes will last a lifetime.
|Day & Time||Instructor(s)||Start Date||End Date||Slots Filled|
|Thursdays @ 10:00am*||Instructor: Cathy Smith
Assistants: Beth Ann Jensen
|Jan. 7, 2021||Feb. 25, 2021||2/7 filled|
|Wednesdays @ 4:30pm*||Instructor: Pamela Hubbard
Assistant: Dee Ann Wilson
|Jan. 6, 2021||Feb. 24, 2021||0/7 filled|
|Wednesdays @ 5:45pm**||Instructor: Gisella Klindera
Assistant: Jeri Hajek
|Jan. 6, 2021||Feb. 24, 2021||1/7 filled|
|Mondays @ 5:45pm*||Instructor: George Gennardo
Assistant: Shirley Schillinger
|Jan. 18, 2021||Mar. 8, 2021||0/7 filled|
|Tuesdays @ 5:45pm*||Instructor: Jessica Guthrie
Assistant: Ann Morrison
|Jan. 19, 2021||Mar. 9, 2021||0/7 filled|
* Puppies DO NOT attend the first class
** Puppies DO attend the first class